What a loaded question… well for one, my name is Megan, and I have decided my purpose in this life is to bring people together, and form connections (Hence me starting this platform). This page will showcase the darker times in my life, but I think it is necessary for me to point out, that there is a lot in my life worth celebrating, and that my life has been filled with many good moments, and experiences; not just bad ones.
Let me just spew off a handful of random facts:
- I am covered in tattoos, and that is an addiction I don’t plan on quitting.
- I have been playing sports since I was 4 years old, and fitness is a deeply rooted passion of mine that makes up a lot of who I am.
- For those of you that know what Myer’s Brigg personality you are, I am an INFP, and damn proud of it.
- I was born in Dayton, Ohio, so naturally I am a Buckeye whole-heartedly. #OSU
- Yes, I love watching football, and I prefer college to NFL.
- I was raised in Florida, where I still currently live, but looking to live in a handful of other cities, because I believe life is too short to only know one place your whole life.
- I am a book-worm, and the only requirement I will have for whatever house I buy one day, will be my own personal library where I can get lost in the pages of a good book.
- My favorite author is Jodi Picoult, with Colleen Hoover coming in as a very close second.
- I attended the University of Tampa on an athletic scholarship for soccer.
- I majored in management, and accounting, and when I am not writing my life away in the corner of a coffee shop, I am crunching numbers in a cube.
- My spirit animal is an elephant, and if I had a dollar for every item of mine that resembles one, I would probably have $545 dollars. (I am not kidding. The obsession is so real)
- I am left handed, and this is one of my favorite things about me because not many people are.
- I am an only child, but if you count my dogs, I have grown up with 3 furry brothers.
- I don’t watch much TV, but if I do, it’s most likely, American Horror Story, This is us, or currently, Shameless.
- I like to read psychology books for fun. Understanding the human condition excites me, and I love knowing why people are the way that they are. (Again, hence me starting this platform).
I think that is enough about me. I am just a human, like you. I am no better than anyone else. I am simply just a girl with a passion for connecting with other human’s. I hope you will allow me that chance. Thank you for reading. I love you.